HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Gray Dial SEIKO Bellmatic in very good Original Condition but looking for some service and repairs in the Alarm Function.
The Watch is running strong and keeping time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches, dings and signs of wear.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. All engravings are visible. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches and a small crack in the side between 6 and 8 o’clock.
- Dial in beautiful original condition. With minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands also in good original condition with some scratches and minor damage.
- Crown i working condition. NOT SEIKO. First step to move alarm ring working fine. Second step to set time workink OK. PLEASE NOTE CROWN FEELS LOOSE WHEN IS OUT.
- Alarm button working. Pushing button date is changing HOWEVER BUT BUTTON NEEDS TO BE PULLED OUT EVERY TIME. PLEASE NOTE ALARM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, NEEDES SERVICE / REPAIRS.
- Movement is Working, The watch is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS, ALARM IS NOT FUNCTIONAL.
- Stainless Steel bracelet in good condition with signs of wear and scratches, SEIKO signed clasp working fine.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS