HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is an Uncommon and Highly Collectible 18K Yellow Gold AUDEMARS PIGUET Ultra Thin Manual Wind with beautiful Roman Numerals Dial in good overall condition. The watch is powered by the reliable AP Cal 2003/1 Manual Winding Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN TIME IS SET SMALL CRACKS CAN BE FELT. HOWEVER, TIME CAN BE SET WITHOUT PROBLEMS.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in very good condition also, with some minor scratches, Serial engravings in very good condition.
- Crystal in good original condition, with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial in good original condition. With noticeable scratches and stains. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good Original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown AP in good original condition and good working order. A little difficult to manual wind with big fingers!
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE THAT SMALL CRACKS CAN BE FELT WHEN THE TIME IS SET WITH THE CROWN.
- Black Genuine Leather Band of very good quality (Hirsch) in good used condition. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS