HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN Bullhead Flyback Chronograph Automatic Ref. 67-4143 in good overall condition and good working order but unfortunately without the original green PVD coat in the case and bracelet. It was silver chromed.
The Watch is running strong and Chronograph Working Properly, Returning to Zero Position. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case (Without original PVD Green coat) in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some minor scratches. All engravings in very good shape.
- Golden Fixed Bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crystal in Good condition with some minor scratches and dings in the borders.
- Dial in very good condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good condition with minor damage caused by age.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set Date rotating crown working fine. Day changes pressing-in the stop/reset pusher with crown at first position. Second Step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. Flyback function Working OK.
- CITIZEN bracelet (Without PVD coat) in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.8 inches wrist.