HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Citizen Bullhead Flyback Chronograph Automatic Ref. 67-9356 with stunning Panda Dial and Octagonal Case in good overall condition and good working order!
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. Chronograph Working Properly and Returning to Zero Position. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some scratches. Engravings in great shape.
- Fixed Bezel in very good condition with some scratches and dings.
- Crystal in Good condition with some scratches.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in good condition with noticeable scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Chronograph hands looks to be refinished.
- Crown CITIZEN signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set Date rotating crown working fine. Day changes pressing-in the stop/reset pusher with crown at first position. Second Step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. Flyback function Working OK.
- No CITIZEN bracelet. Stainless Steel Bracelet in good condition with CIMA signed clasp working OK. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.