HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon Eterna-Matic from mid 50’s approximately with 80 Microns Gold Filled Case and powered by a beautiful in-house ETERNA Cal. 11412U automatic movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case (80 Microns Gold Filled) in very good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and minor damage. Serial is still visible.
- Crystal (Plastic) not ETERNA signed in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in very good Original condition with some minor stains and damage caused buy age. Dial is signed: “Casa Argentina”. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands Original in good condition, with some stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown not ETERNA signed with noticeable wear. Working Fine.
- Movement looks very clean, is in good working condition, keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Leather Band of good quality, brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS