HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel LONGINES Ultra-Chron Diver Ref. 7970-3 with stunning Bakelite bezel in Good overall condition. The watch is powered by a reliable LONGINES Cal 431 Automatic Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
PLEASE NOTE CROWN IS NOT LONGINES AND ORANGE PAINT WAS REMOVED FROM MINUTES HAND. HOWEVER HANDS ARE ORIGINAL FROM THE WATCH.
- Case in good condition. With some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bakelite Bezel in Excellent Original condition, with minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Case back in good condition also, with some scratches, engravings are visible but vanished. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, with some noticeable scratches and minor damage.
- Dial in good Original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition with noticeable scratches. PLEASE NOTE ORANGE PAINT WAS REMOVED FROM MINUTES HAND. However, hands are original from this watch.
- Crown not LONGINES, in good condition and good working order, only one step to set time and date. Crown is Invicta signed (Vintage).
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Stainless Steel Generic Bracelet in not so good condition with wear and scratches. LONGINES signed clasp (GF) with diver extension in good condition, with some scratches and vanished logo in the top but working properly.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS