HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible all Stainless Steel OMEGA Ref. 166.002 with uncommon Seamster / Geneve signed Dial and quick set function for date in very good Original condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 565 Automatic Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in very good condition, with some noticeable scratches, engravings and logo in very good shape.
- Crystal OMEGA signed in the center but in not so good condition, with some scratches and noticeable small cracks.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition also with some minor damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and working OK. Quick Set to change date working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of very good quality. Brand new. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.