HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – EXCELLENT CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated OMEGA 166.0280 Seamaster Automatic with stunning Golden Stardust TV Dial and Coin Edge Bezel in Excellent Original condition and very good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable and very thin OMEGA Cal 1110 Automatic Movement (ETA 2892-2).
The Watch is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in Excellent condition. With some minor dings and scratches. Gold Plated in excellent Shape, Original Polished. Please see pictures for detail.
- Coin Edge Bezel in great condition with minor scratches. (Bezel is probably 18K Yellow Gold, but not sure about that).
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches and stains, engravings and logo in good shape.
- Crystal OMEGA in very good condition, with minor scratches.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition also with minor damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in very good condition and working OK. First Step to set Date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Gold Pated OMEGA Bracelet Ref. 1494/791 in excellent Original condition with minor scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.