HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel OMEGA Constellation Ref. 198.0117 Chronometer Quartz with beautiful Silver Dial and Octagonal Case in very good overall condition and very good working order. The watch is powered by the reliable OMEGA Cal 1343 Quartz Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. New battery recently installed. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition, with some minor scratches, Observatory in very good condition.
- Crystal OMEGA in good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some stains and minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA in good condition and working OK. First step to set date and hours hand. Button to set minutes hand also working properly (Press button for five seconds, release and press it fast again: minutes hands will start to move forward)
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. New battery recently installed. PLEASE NOTE SERIAL STICKER IS MISSING.
- OMEGA Stainless Steel Integrated bracelet Ref. 1308/276 in good condition and good working order with some noticeable scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.9 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS