HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible PIERCE Diver 200 Meters Automatic Ref. 2171/3 with stunning and original Cross Hair silver Dial in working condition. Powered by a reliable ETA 2472 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT IS NOT PIERCE SIGNED.
- Case in good condition with noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and dings, engravings are vanished but still visible.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches.
- Rotating Bezel in not so good condition, with scratches and damage caused by age. Rotating easily.
- Dial in Original condition, with noticeable damage caused by age. Engravings between 4 and 5 o’clock are vanished and difficult to see.
- Hands probably replaced in the past, in good shape with minor damage.
- Crown not PIERCE signed with noticeable damage but in good working order.
- Movement not PIERCE signed, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Leather band in good used condition. Buckle in not so good condition, with noticeable damage.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS