HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6138-0020 5 Sports Speed-Timer Chronograph Automatic aka “Tokei Zara” with stunning Original Black dial with blue sub-dial at 6 o’clock, in good condition and very good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. Chronograph working properly, returning to Zero position.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage caused by age.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings. All engravings are visible but a little vanished.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition with some noticeable scratches and hits.
- Dial in good original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in not so good condition. All hands were refinished except for the one of the blue sub-dial. Not the best Work! Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition. First step is only changing date, day is not changing. Second step to set time working OK. Day disc in English and Kanji.
- Movement is running strong and Keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Original Pushers in good condition with some damage caused by use and age. PLEASE NOTE START/STOP PUSHER MUST BE PRESSED A LITTLE HARDER IN ORDER TO STOP THE CHRONO.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Genuine Leather Bund Strap of good quality, Brad New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS