HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Brown SEIKO 6138-0040 Speed-Timer aka “Bullhead” Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition. Chronograph working Properly.
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, all engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in very good Original condition with some minor scratches, dings and damage caused by age.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in good condition with some stains, scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands refinished in good condition with some scratches and noticeable damage caused by age. PLEASE NOTE SWEEP SECONDS HAND was painted red. See pictures for detail.
- Crown NOT SEIKO in good condition. First step to set day and date working OK. Second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND KANJI.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Pushers in good shape and good working order.
- No SEIKO Bracelet. Stainless Steel Generic bracelet with minor scratches and working properly.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS