HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Gold Plated SEIKO 6138-8030 aka “John Player Special” Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and good working order (Chronograph working OK and returning to Zero position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
- Case in good condition. With scratches, dings and damage in the back. Gold plated in good overall condition with some noticeable damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings, all engravings visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage. Gold plated is almost gone.
- Crystal in good condition, with some scratches and damage in the borders. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial and inner bezel in good Original condition with noticeable scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition with some stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown NOT SEIKO in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICVE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. Pushers with some scratches and minor damage but working OK. PLEASE NOTE PUSHERS ARE NOT GOLD PLATED.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Black NATO band in the pictures is included. Good Quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS