HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Scarce and Highly Collectible SOLAR Aqua Prima 25 Automatic with Tudor/Rolex Gold Plated Case in good overall condition and good working order.
The movement is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
Please note case back is signed with Ref. 7965, which is from a Tudor Oyster Prince. Not sure if this SOLAR came with this case originally. Probably Yes.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. 20 Microns Gold Plated in very good condition with minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition, with noticeable scratches and dings. All engravings are in good condition.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition with scratches and damage caused by age.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown ROLEX signed in good condition and good working order. Screw-Down is working OK but crown it’s a little separated from case.
- Movement is running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of low quality in good used condition. Aftermarket ROLEX signed Buckle.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS