HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated UNIVERSAL GENEVE Polerouter date Automatic Microtor in good overall condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a Universal Geneve In-House Cal 218-2 automatic movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, damage and dings. PLEASE NOTE TWO CUTS ON THE SIDE, PROBABLY MADE TO CHECK IF THE CASE WAS GOLD 🙁 Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. Original engravings of reference and serial are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches, not UNIVERSAL signed.
- Dial in good original condition, BEAUTIFUL PATINA!! with some noticeable stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition also with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown in not so good condition, with noticeable damage. Working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE MICRO ROTOR SOUNDS WHEN THE WATCH IS WOUND.
- Brand New Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS