HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel UNIVERSAL GENEVE 204607-3 Polerouter Date Automatic Microtor with stunning and unique Patina in Original condition and very good working order. The watch is powered by a Universal Geneve In-House Cal 218-2 movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CUSTOM ENGRAVING IN THE SIDE!!
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. With a not very well made custom engraving in the side! Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. Engravings are difficult to see, vanished but still present.
- Crystal (Plastic) UNIVERSAL signed in the center, in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial (CrossHair) in Stunning and Unique Original condition. This Dial was originally Black but with time turns gray with some kind of small cracks in the surface. All the engravings are fine and visible. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in Original and good condition. With noticeable stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown UNIVERSAL signed in good condition and good working order. Only one step to set date and time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Black Genuine Leather Band of good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS