HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated UNIVERSAL GENEVE Polerouter Date Automatic in good overall condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a Micro Rotor Universal Geneve In-House Cal 69 movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in not so good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and damage in the back. PLEASE NOTE DAMAGE WHERE THE CASE BACK IS SCREW IT.
- Case Back in not good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. Original engravings of reference and serial are not visible, they are totally vanished.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage, not UNIVERSAL signed.
- Dial in original condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown not UNIVERSAL signed in good condition and Working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS