HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible WAKMANN Manual Winding Chronograph with gold plated case in good condition and good working order. The Watch is powered by the Stunning and reliable Valjoux 92 movement.
THe Watch is running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Gold Plated with some noticeable damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition, with minor scratches and damage. Engravings in good shape.
- Crystal (Plastic) in very good condition, with minor scratches.
- Dial in original and good condition with some noticeable stains, scratches and damage cased by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown not signed in not so good condition with noticeable damage but in good working order
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. MOVEMENT AND CASE BACK ARE BRITIX SIGNED.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition with some noticeable damage, operating OK.
- Brown Genuine Leather Band of Very Good Quality. Brand New. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.