HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – PLEASE READ!!
This is a Highly Collectible ZENITH AutoSport 01-115-290 Automatic in good working order, but unfortunately with incorrect Zenith Movement. The watch should be powered by a ZENITH 2562PC Hi-Beat Movement of 28.800 vph.
However it has a ZENITH 2542PC, no Hi-Beat. Additionally, Rotor of the movement is Signed Chronometer so, it does not correspond to a Cal 2542PC.
IT’S A FRANKEN-ZENITH!! Someone in the past ensemble this watch with authentic and compatible ZENITH parts. WATCH IS SOLD AS IS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, engravings still in good shape.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in original condition but with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not ZENITH signed in bad condition but good working order. Only one step to set time and date.
- Movement is running strong. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather Band of Good Quality. Brand New.
- WATCH IS SOLD AS IS. ZENITH MOVEMENT NOT FROM THIS CASE REFERENCE AND DIAL.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS