HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful ZENITH Sporto Sub Second In Good ORIGINAL condition and Very Good working order. The watch is powered by a ZENITH Cal 40-T Manual Wind Movement.
Movement is Running strong and Keeping Good Time (However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition, also with some dings and scratches. All Engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in Original and good condition, with noticeable stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in Original condition with noticeable damage.
- Crown ZENITH signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set time working fine.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Leather band of good quality, Brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS